I have many certificates for workshops and seminars to which I attend regularly, however I have only listed below the national qualifications which are most relevant to my practice.
Our studio also likes to pride itself on the fact that many of our students are medical practitioners which include, GP’s, Physiotherapists, Consultants, Anesthetists, Dentists & many more amazing NHS practitioners (keeps us on our toes). I have added this fact in the hope it gives you faith in our teachings of Pilates.
This goes to show we all need Pilates in our life!!
- Level 3 industry award in Mat based Pilates.
- Stott trained Pilates Reformer instructor
- Trigger Point Pilates Instructor
- Advanced nutrition & weight management
- Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
- Level 3 Diploma in sports massage therapy VTCT
- Level 3 Diploma in health,safety,security & employment standards
- Advanced level Pilates progressions (matwork)
- OCR level 2 Mat based Pilates
- Pilates plus (future fit training) Mat based
- Next step Pilates (with small equipment, mat based)
- International Certificate BodyPump FISAF
- RSA, NVQ L2 Circuits instructor
- RSA, NVQ L2 Gym instructor
- Exercise to music ETM (coaching adults)
- Back pain specialist level 1 with Austin Lawrence 2011
- Level 4 Low back pain specialist with focus training 2012
- Stott one day advanced Pilates mat training
- Emergency first aid qualified (March 2016)