I have many certificates for workshops and seminars to which I attend regularly, however I have only listed below the national qualifications which are most relevant to my practice. I am currently training in my 3rd age woman certification with Burrel education. To help & advice women living through peri-menopause, menpause & beyond.
Our studio also likes to pride itself on the fact that many of our students are medical practitioners which include, GP’s, Physiotherapists, Consultants, Anesthetists, Dentists & many more amazing NHS practitioners (keeps us on our toes). I have added this fact in the hope it gives you faith in our teachings of Pilates.
This goes to show we all need Pilates in our life!!
- Level 3 industry award in Mat based Pilates. 2007
- Diamond Pilates teacher specializing in Pelvic health 2017
- Stott trained Pilates Reformer instructor 2015
- Trigger Point Pilates Instructor 2015 updated yearly 2017
- Advanced nutrition & weight management
- Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
- Level 3 Diploma in sports massage therapy VTCT
- Level 3 Diploma in health,safety,security & employment standards
- Advanced level Pilates progressions (matwork)
- OCR level 2 Mat based Pilates
- Pilates plus (future fit training) Mat based
- Next step Pilates (with small equipment, mat based)
- International Certificate BodyPump FISAF
- RSA, NVQ L2 Circuits instructor
- RSA, NVQ L2 Gym instructor
- Exercise to music ETM (coaching adults)
- Back pain specialist level 1 with Austin Lawrence 2011
- Level 4 Low back pain specialist with focus training 2012
- Stott one day advanced Pilates mat training
- Emergency first aid qualified (March 2016)